Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Not so much sledding fun



It snowed a couple of weeks ago on a Monday (my day off), and my dad was nice enough to come over to take Jake sled riding on the hill right up the street from our house. My dad enthusiastically took all of us sled riding when we were growing up, and just loved it. Brian and I happened to buy a home a couple of houses away from one of the best sled riding hills in the area. So, I naturally thought that Jake would love to sled ride whenever it snowed a lot. He must have been cold and was therefore unhappy when my dad was out with him. They went down once, and my dad was finished when he had to carry an unhappy Jake and the sled back up the large hill. I think it might take a couple more years before he can appreciate it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment