Friday, December 17, 2010

Florida fun!

The week after Thanksgiving, my mom and I took Jake on a visit to Orlando to go the beach and visit the theme parks. I had really wanted to take him before he has his heart surgery this summer, and had some extra vacation time that I had to use. Brian couldn't come because he didn't have any vacation time to use, so luckily my mom agreed to come because she loves Florida! We had a great time, and I think that Jake really enjoyed himself. Here we are at Daytona Beach.
Jake could have stayed in the ocean all day. He loved, loved, loved it! After about 1/2 hour, I had to drag him back to shore.
He will probably kill me later for posting this!
Having lunch with cousin Rachel, who goes to college in Dayton Beach.
I think Jake is going to be a swimmer, because he LOVES being in any kind of water. Here he is with Grandma in the hotel pool.
Dumbo ride with Grandma at Disney World.


Carousel at Disney World.
Here is Jake and Grandma with Donald Duck. We taught him who all the characters were before we went and he could identify all of them. He liked him from afar, but got pretty nervous as we got close.
Watching a show in front of the castle at the Magic Kingdom. One of his favorites things was watching the shows.
Pretty much the only picture I could get of him at Sea World. We did Sea World on the last day, and he was getting tired of pictures by that day. At least I have a photo that says that we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment